Dattatreya Jayanti 2022: Lord Dattatreya, who is considered to be the symbol of God as well as Guru, and by worshiping him one gets the result of worshiping both one’s Guru and one’s God. He always keeps cow and dog with him, so worshiping cow and dog on this day also pleases Lord Dattatreya and gives you desired results.
Every year it is celebrated on the full moon day of Shukla Paksha of Marshish month. This time it will be celebrated on Wednesday, December 7, 2022. Dattatreya Jayanti will be celebrated this time in Siddha Yoga. If Moon will be in its exalted sign Taurus, then Sun will be in its friendly sign Scorpio. Along with this, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga will also be present throughout this day, which will make this day even more important. Bathing in holy rivers like Ganga, Yamuna, etc. on this day is considered even more beneficial.
- The full moon date will start at 8:02 am on December 7, 2022 and will end at 9:00 am on December 8 at 39 minutes.
- On this day one should wake up early in the morning and bathe with pure water and if possible bathe in a holy river and keep a fast. One should worship Lord Dattatreya’s Panchopchar and Shodshopchar and take a resolution to follow the path shown by Lord Dattatreya.
- Lord Dattatreya was the son of Maharishi Atri and mother Anusuya. Mother Anusuya was a very sati sadhvi woman. Once the Tridev i.e. Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh all three together should take their test in which the mother achieved success and got a boon as a result of which the joint incarnation of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh in the form of Lord Dattatreya appeared before her as her son. came.
- On this day those who worship Lord Dattatreya meditate on him. They pray to follow the path shown by them and study holy books like Avadhoot Gita or Jeevanmukta Gita.
- Special temples of Lord Dattatreya are found in India mainly in Gujarat, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, etc.
- Lord Dattatreya has 24 gurus by whose worship God can be attained.
New Year 2023: New Year 2023 is starting in Shiva and Siddha Yoga, perfect coincidence is being made for auspicious works
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is necessary to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.