CBSE 10th Result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon announce the date and time of CBSE class 10th, 12th results. According to media reports, the 10th result can be released on 4th July and the 12th result on 10th July. The students who had appeared in the board examination conducted by CBSE are eagerly waiting for the results of the examination. After the result is released, it can be checked on the official website of the board, cbse.gov.in. CBSE class 10th term-2 results will be released first, while preparations are being made to release class 12th term-2 results on time. The evaluation work is in the final stage. This work will be completed within a week. CBSE has not yet released the official date for declaration of Term 2 results.
Know other details
This year more than 35 lakh students appeared in the CBSE 10th and 12th examinations. Students are eagerly waiting for the results of the examination. This year CBSE had conducted the 10th class examination from 26 April to 24 May. At the same time, the 12th class examination was conducted by the board from 26 April to 15 June. More than 35 lakh students had appeared in the board exams this year. Out of these, 21 lakh students appeared for class 10th and 14 lakh students appeared for class 12th examinations.
Result can be checked like this
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of the board cbse.gov.in, cbresults.nic.in.
- After that click on the class 10, 12 result link.
- Now students enter their registration number / roll number.
- Now the student’s 10th and 12th class result 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Now students download their scorecard.
- Finally, students should take a print out of the result for further need.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI