BECIL Recruitment 2022: Applications were invited by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited for many posts, for which the last date to apply has been extended. More than 100 posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. Earlier the date of submission of application form for this recruitment was 7th July, which has been extended to 31st August. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official site of BECIL at becil.com.
Here is the vacancy details
According to the notification, 123 posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. Under which the Lower Division Clerk, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Technician, Optometrist, Librarian and other posts will be recruited.
where would the deployment
The candidates selected under this recruitment drive will be posted in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Bilaspur. Candidates will also have to pay the registration and application processing fee for this recruitment.
Apply like this
- Step 1: To apply for these posts, candidates first go to the official website becilregistration.com.
- Step 2: Now click on Candidate New Registration.
- Step 3: After that candidates register themselves and login to the portal.
- Step 4: Now candidates apply for the respective post.
- Step 5: After that upload the candidate documents.
- Step 6: Now candidates pay the application fee.
- Step 7: After that click on submit button.
- Step 8: At last, candidates should take a print out of the final page.
DSSSB Answer Key 2022: Board has released the answer key of many recruitment exams, here’s how to check
RFCL Jobs 2022: Recruitment for many posts in Ramagundam Fertilizers, apply soon
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI